To book your charter
- Check availability with us by phone, e-mail or use the On-Line Inquiry form.
- After confirming availability of your chosen yacht, download and complete the Booking form and return it to us together with the Booking Deposit of 25% of the charter fee.
- On receipt of your booking form and deposit, we will confirm the booking and send you the Charter Agreement for completion.
- The balance of the charter fee and the Security Deposit (not to be confused with the Booking Deposit above) will be invoiced to you and must be paid 14 days before the charter date.
- To review our full Terms & Conditions, download our booking form to which they are attached
Starting and finishing your charter
Our yachts are based at Clyde Marinas and, during the summer months, at Craobh Marina on the West Coast.
Depending on availability, charters commencing on the Clyde and ending at Craobh Marina (or vice versa) may be possible.
Portway Yacht Charters (Scotland) Ltd
- Waulkmill Cottage
- by Colintraive
- PA22 3AF
- Tel : +44(0)1369 820 120
- Fax : +44(0)1369 820 292
- Mob: +44(0) 7833 553 346
- E-Mail: Tom
On-line Inquiry Form
(Please note: submission of this form does NOT constitute a booking. You must submit a BOOKING FORM together with a BOOKING DEPOSIT to complete a booking)
Indicate your charter requirements below, give us your contact information and we will respond by e-mail, phone or post as soon as possible. (* Required fields )
You can download Booking Forms includinig our Terms & Conditions in the following formats:
To validate your booking, don't forget to include your BOOKING DEPOSIT when submitting your Booking Form